Woodpeckers | Super Track Flip Stop (STFSTOP)
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect choice for stop block when using Woodpeckers Superfence or Woodpeckers Super Track
- Accurately stop a cut just where you want, then flip the stop out of the way
- Works with router tables and chop saws to improve production and accuracy
- Machined from solid blocks of aluminum
- Uses custom turned fasteners to yield a versatile and rigid stop
- Offers 2 positions for the Flip Arm allowing use on the Woodpeckers Superfence WITH or WITHOUT a sacrificial subfence
- Flip Arm can be positioned on the left or right side of the Flip Base
- This is not a light weight stop - this weights nearly 1/2 a pound, and feels like quality
- Flip Arm itself measures 3/4" wide x 1/2" thick
- Machined with three (3) protrusions into the back face of the arm to mesh with the slot spacing on both the Superfence and Supertrack.
- Stout Flip Base is approximately 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" and more than 5/8" thick to provide perfect anchor point for the flip arm.
- Flip Arm Length is approx 4.5" on outside face and 3.865" on inside face.
- Uses 1/4"-20 hex head bolt to fasten to the top channel in the Woodpeckers Super Track or Woodpeckers Superfence
- Made in the USA!
- Weighs nearly 1/2 pound
- Flip Arm is 3/4" wide x 1/2" thick
- Flip Arm is 4.5" long on outside face, 3.865" on inside face
- Flip Base is approx. 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" and 5/8" thick
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose