Woodpeckers | Pair of Box Clamps M2 (BC4-M2X2) - Ideal for assembling boxes, drawers and full-size cabinets!
- Comes in a pair (2 per order)
- Clamps will accommodate materials from 1/4" to 1" in thickness
- Clamps are molded from glass-reinforced poly carbonate
- Heavy Duty and virtually indestructible
- Comes with hardware for both hand use as well as fixure use
- Can be mounted to jigs
- Made in USA
- Dry-fit and square up all your parts at the same-time while minimizing the need for bulky clamps You'll know right away if what you're building will assemble to the final dimensions, be as square as you need, or if minor trim cuts are necessary.
- No need for a second set of hands to hold pieces in place while getting a bar clamp in position and tightened up.
- Once your project is held together with Box Clamps, you can immediately install any type of screws (even pocket screws), or nails because all of the corner joints are left fully accessible.
- Woodpeckers Box Clamps are designed for any 90 degree joint, including butt joints, lap joints, t-joints, miter joints, box joints, dovetails and more. Even if material is extending past the face.
- Woodpecker Box Clamps are the answer for clamping box joints or dovetail joints. Bar clamps make it difficult to keep one joint square with the uneven clamping typical with bar clamps. It can be very difficult to get one corner right, let alone all four corners at the same time.
- (2 box clamps) Woodpeckers | Pair of Box Clamps M2 (BC4-M2X2)