Woodpeckers | 24" Straight Edge Rule (SERXL-24) - Get it Straight!
- (1) Woodpeckers | 24" Straight Edge Rule (SERXL-24)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Jointers, tablesaws, planers and more - gettingle multiple horizontal surface on the same change can be a challenge
- Woodpeckers Straight Edge Rule (SERX) will simply this task along with numerous other in your shop.
- Woodpeckers SERX is straighter and more accurate
- Straightness is well within a tolerance of 0.001" per foot
- Base edge has two legs for added stability when resting on its edge
- Base edge is also highlighted for better visual contrast against the surface being checked
- Scale edge is formed at a 30 degree angle to help bring the mark right down to the surface, making more accurate measurments possible
- Laser engraved with precise inch scale markings
- Machined from aluminum and anodized for durability, surface protection & appearance
- Comes with a wall mountable wooden case for storage and protection
- Made in the USA
- Designed with furniture & cabinet making in mind
NOTE - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE WOODPECKERS HOOK STOP