Amana Corner Round Bit, 2 Flute, 1/4" Rad, 1" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2" Length (49504)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: Yes
- Radius: 1/4"
- Cutting Diameter (D): 1"
- Cutting Length (B): 1/2"
- Bit Length (L): 2"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The basic edge forming bit, the corner-rounding bit rounds and edge to a given radius
- The tool is shouldered to cut a fillet.
- The cut can be used to ease edges, as a simple profile, or as a part of a complet one.
- Also known as a roundover, rounding over, and quarter-round.
- If a smaller pilot bearing is used, a second shoulder can be produced, in effect making the bit a beading bit!
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount
- Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish
- Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced
- Extra strong, lasts 200% longer
- New generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- New advanced automatic grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Cost effective
- (1) Amana Corner Round Bit, 2 Flute, 1/4" Rad, 1" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2" Length (49504)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose