Amana Core Box Bit, 2 Flute, 3/8" Rad, 3/4" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 1-3/4" Length (45918)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: No
- Cutting Radius (R): 3/8"
- Cutting Diameter (D): 3/4"
- Cutting Length (B): 7/16"
- Bit Length (L): 1-3/4"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Cuts half-round grooves for fluted moldings, columns, millwork and signs using a the Amana core box bit.
- Use with an edge guide to cut coves.
- Can be used with handheld, table mounted and CNC routers
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount
- Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish
- Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced
- Extra strong, lasts 200% longer
- New generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- New advanced automatic grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Cost effective
- (1) Amana Core Box Bit, 2 Flute, 3/8" Rad, 3/4" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 1-3/4" Length (45918)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose